Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter family fun 2013

We had a very eventful and blessed Easter this year. The little ones really enjoyed the beautiful weather on Saturday. We took advantage of the sunshine outside most of the day. It was first time the swing set has gotten use this year. Lil man had so much fun taking his new Tonka trucks, crane  and backhoe he received at Christmas out to the sandbox. Hubby and I did a lot of cleaning up after our furry friend, Bella. The yard looks much better and no hidden landmines to mess the shoes. We discovered the burner on our grill needed replaced, but Hubby took care of that. We had our first grill out of the season and it was delish!!! So much fresh air and hard playing took place that lil man took a very long restful nap, which is a miracle in itself! We ended the evening dying Easter eggs and baking pretty cupcakes. The lil miss did a wonderful job frosting them with help from her big cousins.
 
I ended my long day working up a new bunny for my 11yr old niece. She declared she was too old for a basket as well. My younger cousin and new found crochet partner worked on her bunny too. She did a great job, getting the stitches in the round down pat very quickly.
My newest bunny created for my niece. I love this pattern shared here.


 

1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes and a crocheted bunny. How delightful. Love the colors of both!

    ReplyDelete