Friday, February 1, 2013

Battle of the bulge

The dreaded annual physical this morning didn't go too bad! :) I was positive all the holiday yummy's had packed on a few pounds by the snug of my jeans, but only 1/2 pound was gained!! Whooooo hoooo! I constantly battle with my weight after the arrival of little miss thingy and lil guy. After a scare with a few points high cholesterol check I have really tried to make some person goals to keep things under control. Family history has a way of trickling down so I really don't want to rush it along! I will take todays results and put together another plan to beef up my health as well as the family as a whole. I'm sure it will consist of cooking changes and being even more pro heathy snacking habits. I am fortunate to have children that LOVE fruits, granola and a few important veggies (if I could just get them to like green veggies more)
Other wonderful news is we are still under a windchill advisory. Our high temp today is -6 and -23 windchill factor. Yippy winter is in full swing! Count down to beautiful springtime has started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment